Sunday, March 20, 2016

Humphrey Fellow alum manages NGO in Palestine for children with disabilities

From Humphrey Fellow 2008-2009 alum, Ms. Innas Masri from Palestine: "Now I am a manager of Sanad Society for Children with Disabilities in Nablus area. I am passionate about working with children, this work that I am doing is related more to being human in this stage of my life. I am trying my best and we all are doing great work."

sent by Humphrey School International Fellows Host Donna Peterson

From Ms. Masri's Humphrey School bio in 2008:  "Ms. Inass Akram Masri received a master's degree in biochemistry from the University of Karachi and an advanced diploma in primary health care education from the University of London. She is a social activist from Nablus city in Palestine, where she works as the Manager of the Cultural Center for Child Development. Ms. Masri is deep experience in youth leadership programming, and has been recognized in her community for her work in the development of non-government organizations (NGO). She also serves at the Nablus municipality as a member of the women consultative committee. During her fellowship year, Ms. Masri will focus on non-profit management, community development, and public leadership."  
© 2015 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved. The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer. Privacy Statement