Monday, January 16, 2017

Humphrey Fellow alum leads supply chain management group in Haiti

Update from Serge Michel, now working with Partners in Health:  "I would like to give thanks to US Department of States that have been granted me to attend the Fulbright Humphrey Fellowship Program, fiscal year 2014-2015. This adventure provided me with proven knowledge, competencies, and leadership skills. After one year back home, I have the great feeling and satisfaction that I am in a way to better serve my country through some of my personal, social and professional activities.

Personally, I helped build a corporate society called Innovative Professional Group (IPGroup S.A) where I contributed under my leadership to gathering ten (10) former colleagues from UNOPS to create this society – We are over the course to launch a project of Supply Chain Management. I am currently the President of Board of this registered and legal structure.

Socially, I am serving on the Board of Think Tank Group and Actions for a New Haiti (GRAHN-Haiti)- one the largest Civic Haitian Organization, as Vice-Chairman of Innovation and Creativity.
Professionally: since December 2015 I am working at Partners in Health (PIH) in Haiti as Programs Director where I lead two projects funded by USAID such as Comprehensive Cervical Cancer Initiative (CCCI) and WASH In Schools (WIS), both projects provided quality services to under-served population in the lower of Artibonite and lower of Central Plateau areas in Haiti."

Mr. Serge Michel
2014-15 Humphrey International Fulbright Fellow to the Humphrey School, University of Minnesota
President Board of Innovative Professional Group S.A (IPGroup S.A)USAID Program Manager Comprehensive Cervical Cancer Initiative and WASH in Schools at Zanmi Lasante /Partners in Health
Founder and CEO of Ayiti Leadership and Entrepreneurship (ALE)

© 2015 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved. The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer. Privacy Statement