CLI offers intensive courses in 10 critical languages and study-abroad programs in 7 locations. Participants earn 8--13 credits and cover a minimum of 2 semesters of material.
Participants pay a flat fee of $900 (plus study-abroad fees if applicable) instead of tuition.
- Title VIII Fellowships for graduate students
- ASU Jewish Studies Scholarships for Hebrew
- Birks Scholarships for Polish
- Berkowitz Scholarships for Albanian
- Melikian Scholarships for all other participantsVisit http://cli.asu.edu for details.
Deadline: January 27, 2017
Languages include:Albanian, Armenian, Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian, Hebrew, Indonesian, Persian, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Uzbek
For more information, click here.