Grad stud papers on refugee issues sought for UMN symposium Nov 11

Professor Giovanna Dell'Orto from the School of Journalism and Mass Communication is seeking graduate students who would be interested in presenting their work.

I'm organizing a symposium here at the U of M's Minneapolis campus on Nov. 10-11 entitled
Her words:
 "Journalism and Refugees: Media coverage and public discourses about refugees’ flows and integration in the European Union and the Americas." All day on Saturday, Nov. 11, there will be the actual panel presentations open to participants only (I don't have the exact location yet, likely on the West Bank). I would really appreciate a chance to be in touch with grad students across the U who are working on refugees in these geographical areas (Europe and/or the Americas) to see if they would be willing to prepare a paper (or part of their existing research) for consideration for presentation at the Saturday symposium. I want one panel to be about excellent student research. I already have a couple from mass communication and political science, but if you have any other names that would be great!

Ed note: HHH students interested please contact Richa Sharma.
© 2015 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved. The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer. Privacy Statement