New U of M international emergency phone number

The University now has a central international emergency phone number for use by all travelers who are abroad for University purposes. Faculty, staff, and students who are experiencing an emergency abroad can call 612-301-CALL (2255) and get help 24/7.

Learn more about dealing with emergencies abroad >
© 2015 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved. The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer. Privacy Statement