Fulbright Scholar-In-Residence

Fulbright Scholar-In-Residence (S-I-R) Program Now Open
Application Deadline: October 15, 2018

We invite institutions to apply to host a visiting scholar through the Fulbright Scholar-in-Residence Program. The Fulbright Scholar-in-Residence (S-I-R) Program assists U.S. higher education institutions in expanding programs of academic exchange by supporting non-U.S. scholars through grants for teaching at institutions that might not have a strong international component and/or serve minority audiences.

Learn more about the S-I-R program by listening to a webinar recording, which includes an inside look at the website, application, and insights from a previous S-I-R host. To see a full listing of our webinars, please visit our website. If you have any questions, please email sir@iie.org.

The Fulbright Program, sponsored by the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, is the U.S. government’s flagship international exchange program and is supported by the people of the United States and partner countries around the world. For more information, visit eca.state.gov/fulbright.

© 2015 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved. The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer. Privacy Statement