Sunday, July 17, 2016

Alliance for Peacebuilding Fall internships

AfP is now seeking Fall 2016 interns for Communications, Membership & Development, and Policy! Applicants must be students that are currently enrolled and able to work at AfP's Washington, DC headquarters. The deadline for applications is Friday, August 5, 2016.

Peacebuilding as a field, and the Alliance for Peacebuilding as an organization, are in a unique stage of innovation; we are in a position to offer outstanding candidates a rich learning opportunity to lead and create. AfP’s interns work at the intersection of the international peacebuilding field in our nation’s capital. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn about the peacebuilding field from the inside, with broad exposure to a wide variety of civil society organizations, government and military partners, and representatives from fields closely related to peacebuilding.

One of AfP's interns recently spoke of their experience, saying, "The Alliance for Peacebuilding has truly provided me with a trampoline for other related opportunities in the field. AfP has also played a formative role in my understanding of and exposure to the peacebuilding field. Because of AfP’s talented and well-informed staff, I have been able to use lessons learned from my internship and apply them in my classroom discussions around conflict resolution and transformation. The skills I have acquired and refined at AfP will serve as building blocks in my personal peacebuilding efforts. I am certain that I will be sharing concepts and frameworks discussed at AfP in my upcoming internships and academic courses."

We encourage you to consider applying for or sharing these opportunities with your contacts and networks. Thank you in advance for your help!
Emily Mallozzi
Senior Manager for Outreach & Organizational Development
2016 Alliance for Peacebuilding. All Rights Reserved.
1800 Massachusetts Ave NW, Suite 401 Washington, DC 20036

spacer spacer

spacer

spacer

© 2015 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved. The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer. Privacy Statement