MDP alum Roisen at Lutheran World Relief

Patrick has taken on a leadership position in Baltimore-based INGO Lutheran World Relief (LWR). LWR specializes in agriculture, climate change adaptation, and emergency response following natural disasters. As the New Business Development Manager in Strategic Partnerships, he serves on a team that works across the organization to establish new relationships with peer agencies, research industry trends, and manage the business acquisition process with a variety of institutional donors. His role focuses primarily on Latin America and the Middle East.

"Now in my third month, I'm amazed at how diverse my workload can be. Understanding the connections between ecology, human migration, soil health and climate change, water and a myriad of other factors, and how that relates to government funding and the challenges of managing teams that live across state boundaries is exciting! I'm thankful for the interdisciplinary nature of the MDP program to prepare me for this kind of multisectoral and demanding work."

Patrick Roisen
New Business Development Manager, Strategic Partnerships | PRoisen@lwr.org |
Lutheran World Relief 700 Light Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | programs.lwr.org
Facebook: facebook.com/LuthWorldRelief | Twitter:@LuthWorldRelief
© 2015 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved. The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer. Privacy Statement